Hi everyone! I just got back from an energizing and encouraging business trip.
As you may know, I am a Shaklee Director. I market health and wellness products through my blog.
I have the privilege of working with other moms who are passionate about their families and their health.
I was able to finally meet these girls on my Shaklee and blogging team.
This is Erin’s son, Kameron. He started a dog walking business to earn the money to come to the conference!
Amazing young man. The business coach brought him on stage to share his story. He is only 9 years old?!
I learned so much from each one and gleaned many tips on being a work at home mom.
Here are a few things I learned from the 3 day conference.
* Personality styles. So huge with relationships: family, friendships and business.
* “ You attract who you are. Birds of a feather flock together. As a man thinks, so is he.”
* “Forgiveness is a lifestyle.”
* Communication skills.
* “Repetition is the mother skill.”
* The masses are always wrong. Don’t follow them.
* “Prosper where you are planted.”
* Create a duplicatable system.
* Leadership development is up to the individual.
* Learn to improvise an imperfection.
* Practice following before you can lead.
So many great tips! I was so pumped and encouraged from this event.
Have you been to an event that you left so encouraged by?
What did you learn?
Thanks for visiting!