Otherwise known as garbanzo beans. On my 2012 quest to eat more healthy, I decided to try some beans. I am told they are chock full of nutrients so I did the adult thing and tried them…roasted. Remember my crunchy crave? It was worth a try to see if this will meet my goal AND desire at the same time, right?
I picked up two cans at the store.
When buying food, I look at the ingredients to make sure I can read the ingredients. Long fancy words do not mean organic.
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees
2. Drain and rinse beans
3. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil
4. Spray lightly with olive oil cooking spray
5. Bake for 30 min
6. Lightly coat with cooking spray again
7. Sprinkle with sea salt (or any spice/seasoning you wish!)
What about you? Do you eat beans? How do you fix them? Have you made these before? ?
Happy Healthy Eating,